Cigar Heritage Festival
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- About the Event
The Cigar Heritage Festival will be held in December in Tampa, Florida in the historic district of Ybor City every year.
This festival is hosted by Cigar City Magazine, bringing together the culture, heritage, and history of the cigar industry that built Tampa. The festival focuses on cigars from around the world, food, beer, wine, V.I.P. spirits area, and entertainment as well as arts & crafts dedicated to the culture in the heart of Ybor City’s Centennial Park. The festival draws in close to 15,000 visitors each year since 1998.
The Cigar Heritage Festival is an event that brings cigar aficionados, Ybor supporters, local families, history enthusiasts, and out-of-town visitors with disposal incomes for medium to high ticket items.
THE WORLD'S LARGEST CIGAR FESTIVAL
General Admission is FREE & Pet-Friendly
- HAND MADE PREMIUM CIGARS FROM AROUND THE WORLD
- CIGAR ROLLING DEMONSTRATIONS
- 30′ EIGHT TAP BEER TRUCK AND WINE
- GOURMET FOOD AND DESSERT TRUCKS
- OVER 150 VENDORS WITH UNIQUE JEWELRY, ART & CLOTHING
- GIANT CIGAR MOBILE LOUNGES
- MEET SOME OF THE WORL'D BIGGEST CIGAR MAKERS
- Where to Buy Tickets
- Event DatesDecember 6, 2020
Cigar Event Category: Cigar Events